Toyota Prius recall

After recalling their latest Prius cars worldwide for a software upgrade due to a software fault, Toyota is not only facing major losses but also ruined reputation.

its not only for the Prius, but many toyota models and even some lexus models which use the same braking system.

Toyota being a leader in innovation is now becoming a big safety concern. Personally Toyota is one of my fave companies, not because i like their cars, but because of their management philosophy, also something known as TPS, Toyota production system. which has become a benchmark to many production based companies






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toyota & Honda dropped the ball on handling the recalls , they should have came forward with a full disclosure. Instead of waiting for a huge media blitz and tons of public pressure. But Toyota & Honda are not alone , I never seen so many car companies having recalls all at the same time. I had no idea my car which is not even a Toyota or Honda was affected until I searched on http://www.carpedalrecall.com and found I had a bad Anti Lock control unit on my 2008 Pontiac G8 , So be careful check daily, it seems more and more cars are being recalled .

 

Cliff Hanging Design by Insight © 2009